Growing up I was the pickiest eater and still am partly, but I've definitely learned to try new foods in recent years. As a picky eater, I was not a fan of salads. It wasn't until probably 3 years ago that I realized I actually like spinach(best realization EVER). So when I found a salad that I actually enjoyed(besides the usual house salad), I HAD to the memorize the ingredients and make it for myself!
1 Chicken breast
1 Cup of Spinach
2 Cups of Arugula
1/2 of Granny Smith Apple
1/4 Cup of Feta Cheese
1/4 Cup of Walnuts(Optional)
1. Pull out chicken breast and preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Season chicken breast with garlic powder and lemon pepper.
3. Bake chicken breast at 375 degrees for 10 minutes
4. Pull out chicken breast and cut into the chicken, cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Slice half of a granny smith apple into small pieces.
6. Prepare spinach and arugula mix.
7. Add feta cheese to the apples and spinach/arugula mix.
8. Slice baked chicken into small pieces and add to salad.
Hope you enjoy the recipe! Go ahead and try the optional ingredients(not a fan of either). This salad is quick and easy to make, but still healthy and wonderfully delicious!