Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Blushing Dreamer Breakdown

If you're reading this blog for a second time, thanks for coming back! Today I decided to reveal the story behind my fabulous blog name, because well, it's kind of an interesting story.

So as I mentioned before, the creation of this blog took 6 long months. And while you could ask why I didn't just write what I want and get on with it, it sounds much easier said than done, especially since I had NO IDEA what to name this blog. Looking back, it all worked out for the best really. I was still in school and had little time to write or devote. Aside from these excuses reasons, I was always clueless for what to name the blog. I wanted something meaningful and clever, but not too corny. And while you may have your own thoughts, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.

Breakdown of The Blushing Dreamer (TBD):

The: simply necessary.

Blush(ing): the one thing I can't control, happens at the worst possible moments, and leaves some boys with even bigger heads. It's impossible to hide with fair skin, but over time I've learned to deal with it, and maybe even appreciate it a little.

Dreamer: a hopeless romantic, believer of fairytales, and positive attitude can attribute to my my dreamer status. And while I know there is both good and bad in the world, I strive to live by the words of Audrey Hepburn and look for the good in others.

Inspiration: one of my favorite quotes!
Hope you had a lovely weekend and let me know what you thought of the blog name breakdown!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!