Tuesday, July 30, 2013

New Favorite Romper






When it comes to planning outfits, it's usually 50/50. Either it's smooth sailing or I'm stuck staring  at a pile of clothes on my bed. I'll be honest though, it's probably more like 30/70. It takes some serious time to pick everything out. Don't get me wrong, I have my go-to outfits, but after a while it gets sort of boring. It's much easier to take the easy way out and just grab a dress, but then there's the comfort aspect. Sure, there are plenty of comfortable dresses; but if I want to go sit criss-cross applesauce out on the grass, how am I supposed to sit comfortably? In the end, it all comes down to the Romper. It's stylish, comfortable, and I don't have to worry about what's going to match, besides my shoes ;)

Romper: Thrifted (Similar) || Belt: Forever 21 || Shoes: Forever 21 (Similar)

I've been a fan of rompers for the past couple of summers and they never fail me. They may be simple, but they're easy to dress up or dress down. I found this little number while thrifting the other weekend and couldn't wait to wear it. I've got a couple already, but this is my first patterned/floral romper and I love it! Have you ever tried a romper? How do you style yours?

3 comments :

  1. holy cow you look so cute! no romper has ever fit another human as well as this one fits you. and the print is adorable!

    can't wait to see what you're wearing to txsc! ahhhh i am so excited i can hardly contain myself.

    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, you are seriously the sweetest!!

      I'm literally counting down the hours till TxSC, it's so exciting! Can't wait to meet you :)

      Delete
  2. These pictures are great!! It was awesome to meet you this weekend! Excited to be following along :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!