It's always been a family tradition to head down to South Padre Island during the 4th of July week and visit with family. It's a great time of year to be at the beach, especially with this Texas weather! Now I could ramble on about everything that happened, but I think I'll just sum it up with the highlights and other random thoughts from my week!
- Watched one too many episodes of The Office, thank you Netflix!
- Didn't get sunburned, score!
- Remembered to wear my floppy hat everyday.
- Went to the movies for only 1 dollar, but seriously.
- Finally bought the perfect blue jean jacket!
- Used the tissues from my bag for the first time in months.
- Spent the whole night fishing and caught absolutely NOTHING.
- Food, food, and more food.
- Played Tennis for the first time in years and it turns out
or what I keep telling myself, is thatI have a KILLER serve.
- Totally forgot about Independence day while packing and still managed to find something red, white and blue!
Although vacations are a great time to get away and enjoy yourself, I'm definitely glad to be home! Tomorrow reality returns and the job hunt continues. Hope you had a wonderful 4th of July and enjoy the rest of your weekend :)