1. Cut piece of floral wire that can fit around head 3 times.
2. Twist floral wire to sturdy the crown.
3. Cut 3 - 4 inches of floral wire and head of flower with 1 inch of stem.
4. Twist wire around top of stem and the crown.
5. Use the pliers to hold the wire around the stem and crown.
6. Twist the remaining wire around the stem.
7. Cut or tear off 1 - 2 inches of floral tape.
8. Tape around the stem to hide the wire.
9. TA-DA, first flower complete!
Feel free to add as many flowers as you like! I covered about 3/4 of my crown and left the back empty
because my hands hurt and I was tired. I might go back and complete the rest, but I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. Pair it with some beachy waves or loose curls for a vintage look and voila! Let me know if you have any questions or don't understand something, I know it can be a bit confusing.
Warning: If like me, you're not as gifted at DIY's, please be prepared for a LONG project as this was a major challenge.