Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Rabbit Friend

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/bunny-rabbits/images/30657027/title/bunny-photo
http://image7download.blogspot.com/2012/09/funny-and-cute-rabbits-wallpaper.html
http://animalz-lover.blogspot.com/2013/04/Rabbit-Animal-Interesting-Facts.html
No, I didn't go off and adopt a pet rabbit. I just really want the furry little creature. It all started with the most handsome black rabbit named Julio Pablito. Yes, that was his real name. My high school science teacher owned the small bunny and brought him to school almost everyday. I adored the little pet and played with him every chance I had. He was a smart little fella, but lived a short life. Our teacher never found the real cause behind his death, but I promised myself I would name my first rabbit after him.

Some people love dogs and some love cats. After growing up with pet dogs, I'm more of a dog person myself. Whether it's a cat or dog, bird or snake, hamster or hedgehog(still don't understand this fad), pet friendships are the best.You build a unique relationship and before you know it, you're best friends!

I've shared different bonds with each of my pets growing up, but never a rabbit. Once I find the perfect rabbit, I'll name him Julio Pablito Jr. and we'll cuddle up watching reruns of Beverly Hills 90210 and chick flicks. Until then, I'll keep dreaming of the day JP(his nickname) and I will be walking together around the local parks of Austin.


Do you have any pets? If not, which do you wish for the most? Have you ever considered a rabbit, my goodness aren't they adorable?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!