Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Floral Chambray

Dress: Maya (Similar) || Shoes: Target (Similar) || Bag: Thrifted || Bracelet: Thrifted || Rings: Old Navy
During the search for some classic staples this summer, I looked endlessly for some chambray items. Every time I thought I found something, I changed my mind or found something wrong with it. If I was going to make this purchase, I wanted it to be completely satisfied!

Now I know summer's coming to an end, but after seeing this dress and its price tag, I had to try it on. I was at my favorite SoCo store, Maya, and couldn't have been more excited when it fit like a glove! I loved the faded color mixed with the floral print. It's one of those casual and comfortable dresses for any day. I paired the dress with my favorite wedges of the summer, not to mention extremely comfortable, don't let the height deceive you. They might be a little tall for the everyday look, but this dress is just the right amount of casual to balance them out! While it's a bit more summer style, I figure I can add a sweater and some boots for a fall look. Until the weather cools down some more, I'll be enjoying this dress sweater free!

4 comments :

  1. You look adorable, Melissa! That dress is too cute. Thanks for sharing your Maya Star style. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background on your blog! Am I crazy or is that new??? Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's one of the blogger templates, but so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!