Monday, September 16, 2013

September Wishlist

It's mid-September and the temperatures are finally below 100 degrees. It's not quite warm enough for sweaters or scarves, but I'll take the cooler weather. The temps will drop eventually. Until then, I'll keep adding to my fall wardrobe and wishlist. This month's list contains some more transition pieces and a few fall favorites I've had my eyes on!

Jewerly Holder: I have a number of earrings and rings I wear regularly, but they're in desperate need of a good home. I also love rabbits, need I say more?

Ankle Boots: Since it's almost time to put away the sandals, I've been looking for a pair of neutral colored boots for quite some time and these are perfect! They're not too high and have side zippers for people like me and those who have trouble getting their feet in and out of boots. Confession: Bought these yesterday and I LOVE them. 

Earrings: While I wasn't in love with all of the NYFW makeup trends, I couldn't stop fawning over the jewelry. Earrings are the one pair of jewelry I can't go without, so I was excited to see the big pairs. Not only are these earrings a wonderful deal, they have a chevron pattern with neutral colors! Even better, they're thin and light,  and no one likes droopy ears, am I right?

Skirt: Summer has been great with floral skirts and all, but I want to wear skirts in the coming months too. And not just black or grey. Mustard is the perfect way to add some color to your fall wardrobe, plus this skirt can be easily worn to work or a night out with the girls!

Candle: I've been looking at different candles recently, but haven't found one I particularly like. While I might not enjoy the cold weather during fall, I love everything pumpkin! Now I don't think there's anything wrong with a room smelling of pumpkin, do you?

Shirt: This shirt is the perfect transition piece. I'm loving the tops with a touch of leather. I've seen several tops with leather sleeves or pockets, but this shirt has its own unique and classy look. Similar to the mustard skirt, this top can be rocked both day and night!

Which items have you been fawning over recently? What are some of your favorite fashion trends from NYFW? Have you found a good pair of riding/ankle boots yet? Happy Monday and enjoy your week darlings!

1 comment :

  1. I love that top. I really like the look of the skirt, but I've gotten away from wearing shorter pieces in the last year or two. Earrings are my favorite jewelry piece by far. So easy to order online, so easy to wear!


    -Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!