Monday, September 30, 2013

Small Steps

http://artcomesfirst.tumblr.com/post/36732249768
If you've followed my blog for a while, you might have noticed how I randomly add bits and pieces to the blog. I'm not skilled in graphic design, nor an owner of photoshop, however, I've learned to use PicMonkey and PhotoBucket. All in all, I feel like things are slowly coming together!

See the tab buttons on the right? I added those a couple weeks ago. You might want to check out the newest tab though, my blogroll, featuring my daily reads and other favorites. Another update is my new button, finally checked it off my blog's to-do list. It can be found below my social media buttons. Feel free to share it, or if you're interested in doing a button swap, please let me know!

For now, I'm taking small steps with my blog design. After coming across this lovely quote, I felt inspired to keep my design simple and classic. The options with design are endless and sometimes overwhelming, but sticking with the basics can be just as pretty. And luckily the basics of HTML aren't too difficult. When in doubt, I always have Google. The only trick is finding a tutorial I can understand...but I digress. In the end, I learn something new and that's the fun of it all, isn't it?

Happy Monday, y'all!

1 comment :

  1. I'm so honored to have my blog on your blog roll. That so cool! Let's definitely swap buttons.


    -Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!