Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Step into Fall

Tall Riding Boots
1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5

Mid-Calf Boots
1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6

Ankle Booties
1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6
After all the rain this past weekend, the temperatures finally decided to drop. I couldn't believe it was 65 degrees this morning! I'm not going to lie, I actually had to turn on the warm air during the car ride to work. Silly me thought I could still get away with sandals, but my feet were pretty cold. I should probably invest in some new flats, especially since I wore out every pair I had during college; but I can't stop looking at boots everywhere I go. With a multitude of styles, I decided to make a collage for tall/riding boots, mid-calf boots, and ankle boots. I can't have them all, but the good news is they're all less than $100! Yes, even the tall boots. Go ahead and check out these fall beauties, you're bound to find a special pair!

Which boots are you wearing this fall? Check out my favorites by clicking the bolded numbers! 
Have a wonderful Tuesday!

2 comments :

  1. Ooh, I love those tall Steve Madden boots. I don't think I realized that brand made non-leather boots. No wonder they're so affordable!


    -Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised myself. I usually try to invest in an all leather pair and then a more trendy and less expensive pair. These boots fit the budget perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!