Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fall Bucket List '13


After last week's Words of Wisdom Wednesday post, I decided to create my own bucket list for fall! While most bucket lists include a longer time span, this is strictly seasonal. Some of these goals aren't for 365 days a year. Sure, you can hike anytime, but how often do you take in the beautiful scenery? Fall is a time for colorful trees and cool temperatures. And as I mentioned last week, you can find anything pumpkin flavored. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some pumpkin pie and finally willing to try a pumpkin spice latte(I'll be sure to fill you in on my verdict!). Now for all the HP fans, how about a butterbeer recipe? I'd imagine this is the perfect season. Should the cooler weather continue, I can start experimenting with scarves. I'm always stumped by this accessory, but an infinity scarf could be a good start for learning. Plus, I'm always up for a fun DIY project...even if it takes a while, hence my DIY floral crown.

While I'm usually a spring and summer kind of gal, I've decided to embrace the southern fall with my bucket list. Not everyone gets to experience the confusing fall season of hot and cold temps, aren't I lucky? But seriously, I'm so excited to cross off the items on this list! Have you got any must-do items for fall? Are you going to the pumpkin patch soon? Happy fall, y'all! :)

3 comments :

  1. haha, i posted a fall bucket list today too! i love yours. fall candles are awesome. hiking in today's weather sounds sooo lovely.


    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of doing a seasonal bucket list. I feel like I look forward to a season and then usually don't take full advantage of it.


    -Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must admit, I've never been more excited about fall then I am now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!