Tuesday, October 15, 2013

October Wishlist

After creating this month's wishlist, I realized these items have little to do with fall, Halloween, or October - minus the leather jacket and maybe the colors. It's sort of all over the place and includes a bit more than usual, but it'd be nice if I could just have them all. In the last few weeks, I found some basics for the cool season ahead, but it's time to add some style with accessories and more!

Bedding: This purple comforter set is so lovely and would go perfectly on my new bed. You heard right, I now have a queen size bed! The only thing is that I don't have the right sheets or a comforter yet. For now, I'll continue fawning over bedding sets online, but this floral print is my favorite so far.

Flats: A pair of black flats are usually the first thing on my fall staples list, but it's October and I still don't have a pair. In summer, I'm all about the flat sandals. In winter, I'm all about flats...and boots too, when the weather is cold enough. These faux suede shoes could go with a skirt, dress, or pants. I love me a good pair of classic looking flats and these fit the budget nicely!

Jacket: I have yet to own a leather jacket in my lifetime. It's something I'd like to invest in, but there are too many cute ones to choose from. I've had my eye on the quilted look for a while now and this jacket is gorgeous. With this jacket, I can still get an edgy look minus the spikes and studs.

Purse: Before I made this list, I thought I wanted a black purse. I love my black tote, but sometimes it feels too professional for an everyday look. Plus, it's big and allows me to fill it with bricks and other things - no fun. This burgundy color still goes with my darker pieces and is much friendlier in size. It'll carry the essentials and look stylish from day to night!

Nail Polish: Went a little crazy this weekend and bought a couple new colors. But now it's Tuesday and I can't stop thinking about the nude/grey color. I don't recall the name, but it was perfect and so is this color. This season's calling for nude polish colors in my book!

Blown Away CD: Who doesn't love Carrie Underwood? I mean TSwift is amazing, but so is Carrie, and this album is full of great songs. I know it came out a year ago, but I was jamming to Red a year ago. Lovely Pandora just introduced us over the summer and now I'm hooked. If only I hear this last year, I might have made it to her concert from the Blown Away tour.

Watch: Now I've got a small confession, unless you follow me on instagram, you already know. I finally bought my first grown up watch earlier this month! I've never worn watches, mostly because I forget to put them on and partially because the ticking noise bothers me in quiet places - it's weird I know. I ordered it from Lulu's and couldn't be happier with my purchase. This watch is similar to the one I purchased, they both share a nude color scheme. This classy accessory will go with everything!

What are your favorite accessories for fall? Found a favorite nail polish lately? 
What's on your wishlist this month?

1 comment :

  1. you will wear the black ankle strap flats TONS. i almost wish i'd bought a second pair because i wore mine sooooo much after i bought them, and i'm already starting to wear them a bunch now that it's fall again. they've become my favorite shoe for pretty much any occasion.


    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!