Friday, October 4, 2013

TGIF

http://instagram.com/p/dpZy-4pVT7/
It's been a busy week and I'm ready to relax. The ACL music festival begins this today and Austin is packed. It's probably best to stay in and watch New Girl all weekend, that way I'm out of traffic. I could also go for a run, but that's still up in the air I'll just wait and see how the weather turns out. I'd say some shopping, but last night's trip to First Thursday included some major deals from a local thrift store! Purchased 5 tops for less than $8! #truestory

Have you got any fun plans for the weekend? Are you staying in and relaxing too? Any Austinites making it out to ACL this weekend? Oh how I wish I could go, but then again no traffic, right? Some day, some day. Have a lovely weekend, y'all!

1 comment :

  1. i will be avoiding acl and acl traffic like the plague. there will likely be a lot of netflix and staying in this weekend, since the whole city seems to be infiltrated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!