Monday, November 18, 2013

A Secret Surprise

Happy Monday! You ever have one of those awesome weekends, when it feels like the fun is continuing into the rest of the week? My weekend was pretty rad. Went out to a live concert, ate out with family, and got some outfit pics taken before the sunset! With Thanksgiving next week, there's so much to look forward to. And for all you Hunger Games fans, the premiere of Catching Fire is this week! I bought my ticket last week, so the countdown has officially begun. I might even try to reread the book before then, who's with me?

Another highlight of the week includes a secret I've been keeping for way too long. I wrote my first guest post for Langford Market's Inspirations Daily! I love sharing weekly inspiration through my Words of Wisdom Wednesday series, but this was a chance to share my own creative inspirations. Make sure to check out Langford Market's online shop for some classic and trendy pieces. While you're there, head on over to the blog for your daily dose of inspiration and more!

How were your weekends? Anything planned for the week ahead? Thanks for reading and don't forget to share some of your own daily inspirations on my guest post!

2 comments :

  1. Nice work on the post for Langford, girl....I too love lavender candles! Well, anything lavender really. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much :) Lavender is the way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!