Thursday, November 14, 2013

Blushing

oh, gosh
http://love-stoned.tumblr.com/page/21
For those who read yesterday's post, you heard about my recent lack of inspiration. I explained how diving back into my favorite activities is a huge help and gets my creativity going. And while I completely agree with what I said, something happened recently and brought me back to when I started this blog - I blushed.

Out of embarrassment of course, but the timing couldn't have been worse. Not going into details, but whether I trip at the store, run into someone, or daydream while waiting in line - take your pick - I get embarrassed pretty easily. I'll try to save face, but before I know it, I look like a tomato. Take that back, I do know it, trust me I do. My face gets all warm and I begin to wish my skin wasn't so fair or my hair wasn't so dark so that maybe it'd all blend in together, if that even makes sense. The thing is, I just can't stop it. Eventually it fades, but boy is it annoying.

While I don't enjoy turning red everywhere I go, it's part of who I am and half the name behind my blog. In the moment I'm always frustrated, but it's something to laugh about later. Do you find yourself blushing often? Happy Thursday, lovelies!

2 comments :

  1. That is the cutest! I didn't know that was what your blog name meant. I grew up super shy and blushed all the time. Sometimes still!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it's just a big part of being shy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!