Friday, December 27, 2013

Blooper Moments of 2013

It's been a crazy year, y'all. Creating The Blushing Dreamer took a serious amount of work. I needed to make time for writing, teach myself some HTML, take decent photos, and hardest of all, learn to overcome my camera shyness!

Taking pictures of yourself can be both daunting and intimidating. Sometimes it felt easy and natural, other days not so much. No matter what though, I always found myself laughing at new poses, blurry photos, weird faces, etc. They're embarrassing, but the plain truth is that outfit photos are usually awkward and sometimes flat out weird. As the year comes to an end, I decided to share a blooper photo from each of my outfit posts:
Sometimes I like to curtsey, don't you?
"I whip my hair side to side"
Feeling mischevious
"What, whatttt...?"
I solemnly swear I was not on drugs. 
"Give me a second"
Must have seen a big bug
"You're gonna hear me YAWN"
spinning is difficult, but points for technique?
I've got an itch on my nose, or maybe an eyelash?
It's not always glamorous, but hey, we're only human. Sometimes you just need a good laugh, at yourself ;) Happy Friday, fellow dreamers!

2 comments :

  1. Yeah, there are definitely a lot of pictures on my computer like that. Glad to know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This is the story of my life...I'm lucky if there's a good one amidst the 39584593 I take. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!