Monday, December 2, 2013

CYBER MONDAY

Cyber Monday Gift Ideas!
I hope everyone enjoyed the Thanksgiving break! Mine was extra special, being able to spend the holiday with my whole family. We had our fair share of pie and mashed potatoes, and enjoyed every bite! I was in a serious food coma for the rest of the evening, but those are the best naps, am I right?

The only thing I didn't partake in, were the Black Friday sales. Honestly, there wasn't anything I was crazy about getting that was worth the long lines. I love a good deal, but patience is not my strongest virtue. I don't know about y'all, but I prefer to sleep in and wait for Cyber Monday. There's no crazy lines, no fights, and almost always free shipping! It's an easy way to escape the crowds, save some bucks, get the Christmas shopping done early and treat yourself too ;)

Below are a couple of my favorite places with some serious savings!

Clothing:
Old Navy - 30% off (Infinity Scarf)

Shoes:
Chinese Laundry (Flats)

Gifts for Friends:
Aerie - 50% off (Pajama Sets)
Bath & Body Works (Lip Gloss)
Kate Spade - gifts under $50 (Spiral Calendar)

Electronics:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!