Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas Everyone

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! Whether or not you celebrate, I hope you're home relaxing with family and friends. In my book, it's the perfect day to do absolutely nothing. We may wake up extra early to open gifts, but the rest of the day is for eating, napping, watching movies and playing with new toys. If we're feeling adventurous, we sometimes make a visit to the movies...but then we actually have to change out of our pajamas.

Not too many traditions in my family for Christmas day, but what about you? Was Santa was good to you this year? Make sure to enjoy all the delicious sweets! I'll be the one stuffing my face with cookies and tamales, don't judge. Happy Holidays lovelies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!