Thursday, December 12, 2013

Pajama Time

Cozy Pajamas
Details Below
I know pajamas are an everyday sort of thing, but honestly, I'm good with a t-shirt and shorts. With the Texas weather, I'm focused on staying cool most of the year. But when the winter months come around, the cold weather creeps up on us and suddenly it's time to pull out the cozy socks and pajama pants. Since the cold front came in last week, I've been window shopping online for some cozy pjs and accessories. I've noted how picky I am when it comes to food, but I should also note how picky I am about certain materials. You'll see what I mean below:

Aerie PJ Set: Aerie is one of my favorite stores! All of their pajamas are so soft and comfortable. As if the ruffles on the shorts aren't pretty enough, how cute is this "Meet me at the Mistletoe" top?

Black Pajama Set: After receiving a pair of satin pajamas years ago, I was set on wearing satin to sleep for the rest of my life. It didn't quite work out that way, but I still have a couple satin pj sets. In fact, I actually have a black set already, but this one has shorts and you can never have too many pajamas!

Plaid Pants: Referring to my pickiness earlier, I have a problem with cotton balls. I don't know what it is exactly, but they gross me out. I'm literally cringing as I write this, but this is how flannel pants make me feel too. I love the whole plaid look, but I've never found a non-flannel pair, until now! Aerie does it again ;)

Eyelash Sleep Mask: Reminds me of Audrey's sleep mask in Breakfast at Tiffany's. Absolutely love it!

Panda Sleep Mask: I don't think I've ever seen something like this, but it's so cute. It also looks extra comfy on the eyes, am I right?

Striped Socks: From December thru February, I'll be wearing my cozy socks around the house. I've got a couple favorites, but no stripes yet. I think these would be a lovely addition to my sock collection.

Winter Pattern Socks: These are sort of a splurge for socks, but I can't get over this pattern. They look so warm and cozy. I need these on my feet ASAP.

What are some of your favorite pajama pieces? Where do you get your cozy socks? Do you wear a sleep mask or no? Let me know your pajama essentials for staying warm during the holiday season! Happy Thursday, darlings!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!