Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Quick Preview


Remember when I told you I read a "short snippet" of The Fault in Our Stars? Well, I'm almost done with it. In case you follow my instagram, you may have noticed I was on chapter 5 later that very same morning. It's so good. I even fell in love with a fictional character who's too young for me, but they say age is just a number right? Kidding. But seriously, this guy is dreamy. So when the movie preview was released just yesterday, I was the first to watch him in action. I'm not completely sure how I feel about the actor, but watching him speak direct lines in this preview is a bit reassuring.

Have you read the book yet? If so, what do you think of the trailer? Are you happy with the actor choices? If you haven't read it, make sure to grab a copy of the book soon! Nicholas Sparks' A Walk To Remember was good, but Augustus TFIOS is sooo much better. Happy Thursday, fellow dreamers!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!