Monday, January 20, 2014

If I Were A...

I stole today's post from my fellow blogger friend, Chrystina Noel. These questionnaires are always so fun and usually work as the perfect icebreaker! It gives the right amount of information without the whole explanation. So mysterious, I know. Now I'm assuming you've read a little about me, but today I wanted to give a little more and share my own answers:

If I were a gemstone, I’d be a Sapphire.
If I were a scent, I’d be Lavender.
If I were a pair of shoes, I’d be a pair of Bright Red Flats.
If I were the weather, I’d be a Warm Sunny Day.
If I were a facial expression, I’d be a Sincere Smile.
If I were a car, I’d be a Kia Soul.
If I were a time of day, I’d be 12:34 PM.
If I were a month, I’d be December.
If I were a place, I’d be the Magic Kingdom at Disney World.
If I were a liquid, I’d be Mug Root Beer.
If I were a taste, I’d be Sweet & Sour.
If I were a sea animal, I’d be a Sea Turtle.
If I were a food, I’d be Tuna.
If I were a color, I’d be Magenta.
If I were a musical instrument, I’d be a Piano.
If I were a flower, I’d be a Sunflower.
If I were a planet, I’d be Mars.
If I were an object, I’d be a Planner(agenda).
If I were a fruit, I’d be a Kumquat.
If I were a sound, I’d be the Wind.
If I were a day of the week, I’d be a Tuesday.
If I were a musical, I'd be West Side Story.
If I were a board game, I'd be Clue.


Like Chrystina's musical idea, I couldn't help but add my own board game line at the end. Let me know if you decide to fill out the questionnaire too! I'd love to read everyone's creative answers and extra lines. Just leave your link in the comments below. Also, if you haven't entered my GIVEAWAY yet, make sure to leave comment with your email address for a chance to win a signed copy of "99 Problems but a Baby Ain't One!" Here's to a successful week, darlings!

4 comments :

  1. This idea is so cute! there's been some many good questionnaires going around lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you should definitely try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lady for playing along, I loved reading the answers, sorry it took me so long to get here, the last few days have been ridiculous. I love the addition of the boardgame one, if I was a boardgame I'd probably be Guess Who. Also, Magic Kingdom, good answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl! Guess Who is another one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!