Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Words of Wisdom Wednesday #15

via
via
via
via
via
It's been a while since Words of Wisdom Wednesday has made an appearance. I wasn't sure if it was something I wanted to stick with during the new year, but this week felt fitting. There have been some recent career changes in my life and I'm looking forward to what the future brings. Sometimes you have to say goodbye in order to move on and find new opportunities. It's not always easy and sometimes daunting, but I'm a firm believer that everything works out for the best.

While most of today's quotes focus on finding a career you're passionate about, I think they can relate to all aspects of life, especially in school. My favorite is the first quote! It takes knowing, loving and believing to be successful in life, not just one thing. Do you agree? What are some of your favorite career quotes? I'll be sharing more my career changes later this week! Happy hump day, y'all!

1 comment :

  1. Love that last one. It really stands out to do things well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!