Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Booties of my Dreams

I'd like to assume we each have those special moments of love at first sight, whether it's a new bag or pair of pumps. Every once in a blue moon, something catches my eye and I'm instantly infatuated. I start to imagine the perfect outfits I'd create and convince myself how this one piece, would be the perfect addition to my closet. It usually depends on the price tag and the stock availability, and more often than not, it sits on my pinterest wall only to become a distant memory.

Anthropologie
My latest find was the strangest yet. While viewing a dress on Anthropologie, I noticed the model's booties. The color, style, and heel hight were perfection. I was in total awe. I headed over to the shoe section in search of these beauties and found nothing. You could say I was gravely disappointed. I searched the world wide web and came up with all types of names, but nothing looked as good. I even tried on similar styles at DSW, but no luck. Before I gave up, I headed to The Hunt(love this site!) and posted the photo. I got a couple followers, but no one could find them. I was losing all hope y'all.

Anthropologie
While "window" shopping online last night, I decided to visit Anthropolige again. After checking out the new stuff, I noticed the "sale" tab. For some incredibly strange reason, I hadn't clicked the tab before now. While scrolling through the shoes, they appeared. I couldn't believe my eyes. They were the exact style, 35% off, and left with only two shoe sizes, one of those mine! If all goes well, those booties will be mine in just a matter of time!

Have you had a similar situation with any pieces before? Are you excited for any of the spring/summer booties? I can't get over the selection this season. Make sure to keep an eye out here for a sneak peek of my soon to be booties! Happy Wednesday, lovelies!

4 comments :

  1. girl, you gotta stalk that sale section like crazy! they always have really amazing things for super discounted prices. i never even look through the new arrivals!


    a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do for a perfect pair of booties.


    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely learned my lesson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking to boost my shoe collection this year. Those are so awesome!

    -Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never have too many!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!