Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Stylish Surprise with ModCloth!

source
Today is one of my favorite days! Modcloth is having their "A Stylish Surprise" sale! Pick your size, pay only $10, and receive a stylish item in the mail! I'll admit it's a risk, but I'll take my chances after last year's jackpot. I received the. most. beautiful. coat I'd ever seen - worth much more than $10! I plan to wear it every winter, no joke. With this year's polar vortex, I wore it multiple times. I'm sad I never got a picture in it, but maybe next year? And trust me, even though it was more of a winter item, this coat was worth every penny!

This year I was super adventurous and ordered three items! That's right, not one but three. Chances are I'll have to like at least one out of the three, right? I'm soooo excited and nervous, but that's the fun of it, right? #ilovesurprises If you're willing to take a chance, hurry up and head on over to ModCloth and order your very own Stylish Surprise! I'll be sure to share my review of this year's surprise items, so check back soon! Have a fabulous weekend :)

3 comments :

  1. that sounds awesome! I can't wait to see what you get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeee this is so cool! i ordered one! i can't wait to see what we both get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had this sitting open in my browser and I just now got a chance to look! I hopped over but they're already out of the large and medium sizes. I click the "I need it" button, so hopefully they'll come around with another round of stock. I never knew about this before, so at least I know to look out for it next year.


    -Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!