Wednesday, March 5, 2014

TOMS Gets Groovy

TOMS & Jonathan Adler Collection

Whether or not you're a fan of TOMS shoes, it's hard to deny Jonathan Adler's new collection for TOMS. These are the brightest shoes I've seen yet! As if they're not already comfortable enough, these closed toe shoes just got cuter with the bright colors and fun design. I don't know about you, but finding closed toe shoes is never fun. I always end up with boring bulky shoes. In the past, I could always count on my classic red TOMS. Out hiking, walking to class, or even the beach! Needless to say, they're quite durable - but it's been a while and I need could use a new pair.

In the past couple years since I purchased my first pair of TOMS, new styles have been added. Lots! Wedges, booties, sandals, etc. When I first saw those ankle strap sandals from Jonathan Adler, I think my heart may have skipped a beat. Seriously, who knew the geometric print would look so good when color blocked? I want them in my shoe closet now!

Have you checked out the new collection yet? Which ones are your favorite? Those grey zig zag classics would go with everything. But really, any of these shoes would be the perfect addition to a simple summer outfit, am I right? Happy hump day, y'all!

3 comments :

  1. I'm actually REALLY into those sandals! Will have to find them in a store to try on though because I have a narrow foot and styles with straps across the foot are often too wide. Do you know which stores will carry these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Nordstrom usually carries all the TOMS shoes, so I would check there! They have so many to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been following TOMS changes over the last few years, but this colab is sooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!