Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Something New

via
I know the Austin City Limits(ACL) Music Festival tickets went on sale yesterday, but I couldn't get myself to drop the money for it. Call me crazy, but I don't trust the weather(blame last year's festival), and I'm going to enter every contest/sweepstakes to win myself a pass. It's a worth try, no? But instead of purchasing a festival pass, I made another purchase, more of a wellness investment. I finally signed up for Yoga!

After running my 10K, I wanted to try something a little different. It's the perfect way to work on my strength and flexibility, not to mention an extra chance to relax. Youtube is great, but I have a feeling I'll learn a bunch more in a beginner's class. And who knows, maybe I'll meet new yogi friends!

Anyone a yogi? Thinking about taking some classes? In the spirit of saying yes and after researching multiple yoga studios, I'm trying something new. Don't get me wrong, I'm nervous, especially since my balance isn't all there. That's something I can work on though, right? Before you know it, I'll be doing headstands! Kidding. Happy Wednesday, lovelies!

3 comments :

  1. I've got an extra weekend 2 pass, so if you end up not winning and want to come with me, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lululemon near whole foods offers free classes every Monday at 7:30! I've tried Corepower yoga, which has really clean and modern facilities and offers new customers unlimited free classes for a week. Black Swan is an affordable and donation based option if you don't want to commit to a membership. Let's do yoga sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've hear about that. Need to check it out soon! We should definitely go sometime, I've always wanted to try Black Swan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!