Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Twenty-Three

You guys, I’m 23!!! I can't believe how quickly 22 went. Thanks to TSwift It was by far, one of the best years yet. I graduated college, created my blog, taught myself to run, found a job and then another job, made new friends and so much more. As if birthdays aren't special enough, I now have my blog where I can look back on all the little things throughout the year.

If you know me personally, you know that I'm a big believer in Carpe Diem. I don't want to live with regret, nor do I wish I could go back to this or this year. Aside from "Kill them with Kindness", "Living in the Moment" is my main mantra. 22 was amazing, but I'm excited for what 23 holds! I may be another year older, but I'm still young, still learning, and that's fine. I'll admit I was sad about turning 23, but only because TSwift’s “22” is no longer my song. Age is just a number though, and that means my TSwift jam sessions will continue for a long time. Plus, I don't think I'll stop wearing my heart shaped sunnies anytime soon ;)

Since this is my first birthday on the blog, I'm finally going to create a 23 before 23 list! Not today, but very soon. Today's my special day and I want to take in every moment. The weather is sunny, I'm sporting a new romper, wearing my favorite lipstick, and Google just wished me a Happy Birthday! Doesn't get better than that. Happy hump day, fellow dreamers!

3 comments :

  1. happy birthday, sweet princess! wear those heart-shaped sunnies with pride! don't worry, life doesn't stop being happy, free, confusing or lonely at twenty-three. however, it's an even better year! hope you had an extra-big snow cone and lots of girl power music!


    xo nicole
    writeslikeagirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the sweetest. Thanks so much, Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo! Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!