Friday, April 25, 2014

Way Before The Screen

via
It's finally Friday!!! T-minus 5 days till my birthday and an unquestionable amount of time until, wait for it, the last Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie comes out! Remember those sweet books of real friendship and first loves - those were my favorite. When Sisterhood Everlasting came out, my heart skipped a beat. I read the book last summer, and let me just say, it's the BEST. If you loved the original sisterhood series and haven't read the final book, stop what you're doing and get it! You might not be 16 anymore, but neither are the girls. It's 10 years later and life is different. Warning: you will need tissues!

I know it's extremely early, but it's the perfect summer read and you'll be prepared just in time for the movie, whenever that is. Win win situation, am I right? Ahh, so so very excited for this. I'm thinking it's time for a sisterhood movie marathon ;) Have a fabulous weekend, y'all!

1 comment :

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!