Monday, May 19, 2014

24 Before 24

 
Hope everyone enjoyed some sunshine this weekend! I spent my time watching baseball and perhaps getting too much sun. Warning: be careful of sitting with legs crossed under the sun for too long. Instead of the normal sunburn, I now have pink patches of skin. All I can say is thank goodness for aloe vera. Still, it was a great weekend overall. I finished reading Divergent(!!!) and finally finished my 24 before 24 list. I know it's a couple weeks late, but better late than never, I always say ;)

1. Plan a road trip
2. Run a half marathon
3. Attend 3 concerts/shows
4. Host a Tea Party
5. Fly my Kite
6. Plant a kumquat tree
7. Organize my CD collection
8. Master the Cat-eye look
9. Go to Brunch
10. Create a realistic budget
11. Find the Perfect LBD
12. Pay off 2 student loans
13. Figure out my Camera
14. Try 12 new recipes
15. Decorate my desk at work
16. Attempt the 30x30 Challenge
17. Travel somewhere new
18. Learn to do a headstand
19. Purchase a Power Suit
20. Save for a Car
21. Redesign my Blog
22. Paint something(outside paint/wine classes)
23. Support Etsy artisans
24. Feng Shui my room

Have you created your own list of goals before turning a new age? What's on your list? This might be a little ambitious for my first list, but I'm so excited to try them out. A year ago I was graduating college and wondering about the future. Today I'm working at a job I love and writing a blog. I'm not sure where I'll be in a year, but I might as well enjoy the ride, right? Happy Monday, fellow dreamers!

4 comments :

  1. These are great! 10, 12, 13, and 20 are on my list too! Ah big purchases...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list. These are all lovely goals, and things you can cross of when they're "done" (I didn't like having some things that will still be ongoing on mine), plus I like that you've left some of these bigger goals, like saving for a car, open-ended enough to where if you make any effort toward it (100 dollars toward a car, for example), you've still met your goal, even if that's not what you had in mind when you made it.


    -Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Now to start a budget haha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much! Checking things off is always my favorite part, but I try to be realistic at the same time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!