Friday, May 16, 2014

May Wishlist

May Wishlist
Lip Balm || Spray Gel || CD || Yoga Mat || Shirt || DVD
Happy Friday!!! Sorry for the radio silence y'all, it's been a crazy week at work. A good one, but crazy nonetheless. To celebrate the end of the week, I'm sharing my monthly wishlist. I may or may not have picked up a couple of these already - couldn't help it!

Lip Balm: Thanks to Birchbox, I finally found it - the perfect lip balm. It might not contain any color, but this balm leaves my lips feeling smooth all day. After the countless temperature changes, I can finally say adios to chapped lips and start preparing for sunburned lips - it's inevitable.

Spray Gel: I love mouse. It's my go-to every morning. Recently though, I decided to try Herbal Essences' Tousle Me Softly Spray Gel. It smells wonderful, so hopefully it works just as well!

Storyline: Last week I went to Target to purchase the album and walked out with One Direction's latest album instead. I don't know what I was thinking, because now all I want is Hunter's new album. Spotify is great, but I can't play "Flashlight" on repeat while driving around town!

Yoga Mat: While creating my yoga inspired wear collage last month, I came across this lovely yoga mat. After checking the price, I couldn't get myself to include it and added a more reasonable one instead. The next day I was browsing through Marshall's for a new yoga mat and it was there, for a fraction of the price. If that's not a #fabfound, I don't know what is.

Chambray Shirt: Last summer I found the perfect shirt and then ruined it a couple months later. Till this day I have yet to find another one. Not only is it the shade I was looking for, it's on sale right now! Extra 40% off today only!

Crazy Stupid Love: Do I even need to explain this? Ryan Gosling, Emma Stone, Steve Carrell, etc. This movie is perfection and crazy cheap at Target. Have I mentioned how much I love Target?

What's on your wishlist this month? Anyone heard Hunter's new album? I may have just taken a break to download the album, oops. If you see a gal driving around town in heart shaped sunnies and blasting Hunter Hayes, it might just be me ;) Have a fabulous weekend fellow dreamers!

1 comment :

  1. Crazy Stupid Love was wonderful. I agree. A friend and I watched it at the same time and texted each other while it was on every time we felt the need to gush.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!