Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Words of Wisdom Wednesday #16

via
via 
via
via
via
In my second week of yoga classes, I'm starting to see little improvements. I'm nowhere near doing a headstand or a perfectly balanced warrior 3, but I'm becoming aware of my breathing and losing myself in the flow of movements. I may have been skeptical after the first class, but I needed to remind myself that I signed up for a beginner's series for a reason. If I want to move further, it's important I learn the correct form and proper names of each pose. And let me tell you, those names will take me forever to learn! But like all things, I have to start somewhere.

Have you ever tried yoga? If you're looking for a neat way to clear your mind and relax the body, I highly recommend trying a class. I'll admit I thought it was cheesy at first. It's everything you've seen on television. After a couple challenging poses in last night's class, my attitude was quick to change. Each of these quotes mean something to me now and I'm so happy to share them with you today. Hope you found some inspiration, whether it's trying yoga or something new. Happy Wednesday, fellow dreamers!

1 comment :

  1. I took a yoga class freshmen year and I miss being able to do all the moves. I can't even get my heels to reach the floor in downwards facing dog anymore. I wish you the best in your attempt at yoga!


    namaste ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!