Friday, June 6, 2014

10 Things to Know If We're Going to be BFFS

via
Cheers to Friday, y'all. Seems like this week dragged on a little longer than usual, and so today I'm keeping it short and simple with a fun post from my sweet blogger friend Toyosi. Since my About Me page only says so much, read on to learn more. Plus, if we're going to be BFF's aka Partners in Crime, you should know what you're in for, right?

1. I'm always late. If it's not work related, give me ten five extra minutes. It's a problem. Can't help it, sorry.

2. As if I don't write about my hair enough, I also talk way too much about hair, hair products, hair styles, etc. #BlameItOnTheFrizz

3. I frequently quote lines from "When Harry Met Sally". #favoritemovieever

3.5 I like to talk in hashtags.

4. Texting is great, but if it requires more than a couple messages, call me. I love phone calls.

5. When my favorite band/singer comes to town, I'm going - no questions asked. Please come with me!

6. I like to be alone.

7. I know I can't sing, but sing with me anyway.

8. Ordering food takes me a looooooong time - did I mention I'm picky?

9. If I read something on the internet, it's true. I believe everything I read.

10. Why of course I'll braid your hair! I need all the practice I can get.

If you follow my blog, I like you already. Now let's be BFFs and take yoga together! Speaking of yoga, this girl is taking a class from the one and only Tara Stiles. That's right, the yoga queen of Youtube! I'm so excited for the weekend. Also, it's the premiere of TFIOS!!! I can't wait to fall in love with the story all over again, oh and Augustus of course. Have a fabulous weekend!

1 comment :

  1. First of all, you can braid my hair whenever you'd like. Second of all, I started reading a book of essays by Nora Ephron, she wrote When Harry Met Sally, and it's wonderful. It's called I Feel Bad About My Neck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!