Friday, June 20, 2014

My Birthday Romper

Romper: Thrifted (similar) || Sandals: DSW || Shades: Vans (similar)
Tomorrow is the first day of summer! Feels like summer began weeks ago here in Texas, but I'll admit I love the heat. I especially love the summer clothes and all the fun rompers. I know, I still can't get over this trend. After thrifting last year's favorite romper, I was thrilled when I thrifted this classic little number a couple months ago! I wanted desperately to wear it for my birthday, so I added a bright colored pencil skirt and ta-da, a career outfit.

Being the excellent blogger that I am, I forgot to take outfit photos that day. But since it was my birthday, I let myself off easy. Instead I waited almost two months later to take outfit photos! You know how taking a couple days off running messes with you, taking a couple months off outfit photos RUINS me. Took me a little while to get comfortable in front of the camera again, but my red sunnies make everything better. Here's to taking more outfit photos this summer. Have a wonderful first weekend of the summer!

2 comments :

  1. Love that romper! I still don't own a single one :-(


    -Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This romper is so cute girl. I just recently picked one up myself and am hoping to wear it to a concert this summer! Love the sunnies too.


    xoxo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!