Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Words of Wisdom Wednesday #17

via
via
via
In case you didn't notice, TFIOS rocked the box office this weekend. Can't say I'm surprised, considering the book was a masterpiece! Staying true to the book, the movie contained my favorite moments and quotes, word for word. Isn't it something when you watch your favorite quotes on the big screen? It just takes you back. I may have read the book months ago, but I couldn't forget my favorite quotes. So in honor of words of wisdom wednesday, I'm sharing my favorites with all of you.

What's your favorite TFIOS quote? Did you love the movie almost as much as the book? If you haven't seen the movie yet, cancel your plans for tonight and go see it!  If you haven't read the book, shame on you, I told you to get on that months ago. Just kidding, but not really. Either way, make sure you have a tissue box at hand. It's not even an option, you just need one. Now excuse me while I go finish crying.

1 comment :

  1. Such a good book. Haven't decided yet if I'm going to see the movie. I kind of like my current versions of the characters in my head and I'm not sure I want to mess with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!