Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Breaking the Rules

Romper: Marshall's (Similar) || Purse: Old Navy (Similar) || Belt: Thrifted (Similar)
Booties: Anthropologie || Bracelet: BCBG || Earrings: Forever 21 (Similar)
I'm soooo excited to finally share my favorite romper of the summer. Now where did I find this beauty, you ask? The one and only Marshall's! Serious #fabfound right here. Being the frugal shopper that I am, I have a difficult time paying full price for anything - the item must be less than $15 or some crazy percentage off. Sadly, at $16.99 this romper broke both of my rules. I didn't have store credit or an extra gift card, but it was only $2 off, so I bought it anyway. Best buy of the summer! I've worn it numerous times already and it’s still my favorite piece in my closet. Did I mention it goes perfectly with the booties of my dreams? Talk about a summer staple.

What's your favorite summer staple? Do you have your own rules when it comes to shopping? I'd love to hear them. Happy hump day, y'all!

4 comments :

  1. Hey Melissa! Thanks so much for coming by my blog.

    This romper is adorable! I think rompers are a great piece, but still haven't invested in one yet. Generally, my rules for shopping are to shop as little as possible, because I feel like I have so much already. And definitely to keep purchases in the $20 range, except for a few splurges (nice riding boots) that I consider worth it!

    I can see this romp transitioning into Fall with a sweater layered over, and maybe with tights?

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is your best outfit ever! the most worthy splurge! i bought a really similar dress in almost the same print earlier this summer from Urban, but it didn't end up fitting so i had to return it. i'm really sad about it now that i see your cute colorblock styling!


    also, these are the best photos ever! is this a tripod or your brother? either way, you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, this romper is totally worth breaking your rules for! It's gorgeous and looks amazing on you. I was actually looking for a romper like this for my Disney trip coming up. I wish I would have found this at my Marshall's! Also, I pretty much follow the same rules :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!