Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July Wishlist

When I think of July, vacation usually comes to mind.  Growing up, my family and I would visit South Padre and relax on the beach all week.  Now that I'm older and have a big girl job, it doesn't work quite the same anymore.  Although times have changed, I can still enjoy the perks of vacation days at work.  Days for hanging with friends, a day at the lake, dancing till the early morn, etc.

After working in the real world for a year, I'm excited to announce I'm taking my first vacation starting tomorrow!  One of my best friends is visiting Austin for the first time!  I can't wait to show her my favorite spots, restaurants, shops, and lastly - snocones.  Even though it's a staycation, I'm still going to need the essentials to get me through.  A swimsuit, hat, everyday dress, and the rest of this month's wish list:

Hat: I love fedoras, but this look is just darling.  It's classy and still casual enough for the everyday look.  I picked up a similar hat earlier this month and can't put it down.  Cheers to cute summer hats!

Necklace: Right when I thought I found the perfect necklace, it breaks.  Thank you, F21.  Alas, I'm in search for the perfect statement necklace, again.  It turns a boring outfit into the perfect outfit, need I say more.

Lipstain: Every once in a while, Birchbox sends me something I absolutely love. This month I received the prettiest Cynthia Rowley lip stain in Valentine.  As if the name isn't cute enough, the color is gorgeous!

LBD: I found it, y'all. The perfect LBD. It might not be your usual silhouette, but it's exactly what I've been looking for.  Have I mentioned my love of the drop waist trend?

Sandals: I've had a serious weakness for heeled sandals this summer. Blame it on the work environment, but they're so cute.  The gladiator sandals with straps all the way to the knees might be a bit much for me, but these are so subtle and I can't get over the neutral color.

Swimsuit: Saving the best for last, I love love love this swim suit.  I just bought a cute one from Target, but I've secretly wanted this print all summer long.  Why does it have to be sold out? Why???

What's on your wish list this month?  Anyone going on vacation or having a staycation?  I'll most likely be MIA for the rest of the weekend, but be on the look out for a new outfit post.  I'll be sharing my favorite look of the summer!

1 comment :

  1. Loving those sandals and the swim suit, such a pretty print!

    xo

    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!