Monday, July 14, 2014

Unorganized

I'm finally back from an unexpected hiatus.  Like life, it happens!  Things get busy and I start to feel unorganized, especially when I my daily planner/editorial calendar ends.  Unlike most calendar/planners, mine decided to end in June.  And as it turns out, I used my planner more than I thought.  In the mean time, I've attempted sticky notes, but I just lose them anyway.  Adios new post ideas.  Who knew searching for a planner could be so difficult?  I've searched high and low, but haven't found the "one" yet.

I've heard wonderful things about the moleskin journals, but I'm so accustomed to the normal planner format that I'd rather not.  Is a clean and creative print too much to ask for?  My handwriting can get messy sometimes, so less is more in my book.  Just add a plastic cover front and back, and we're good to go.  I carry my planner everywhere.  The plastic cover saves the planner from everything, including spills or ripped sheets.  You might remember my Poketo planner from last year.  It was perfect, except it was part of a limited Target collection.  What's a gal supposed to do now?

via
via
via
via
via
Instead of searching the regular stores, I decided now is the perfect time to support an Etsy artisan!  Instead of settling with the normal back to school planners, I want something different.  Turns out, Etsy has quite the selection - including plastic covers!  Seriously can't express how happy that little detail makes me.  I haven't ordered one yet, but if my recent shopping adventures are any indication of this decision making process - I'm gonna need a second or third opinion.  So help me out ladies, which one's your favorite?

P.S. I'm still addicted to 2048. I may or may not have been distracted while playing during the writing of this post.

2 comments :

  1. Fashion Follows HerJuly 14, 2014 at 2:08 PM

    The notebook with 'The best is yet to come is' great but I am a total stationery junkie! http://fashionfollowsher.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been crushing on the Day Designer by Whitney English on Etsy all year. I just went on actually to find a link for you and saw that her last shipment of the year goes live tomorrow morning! Eek, I really don't have money for that, but I want it so bad. It might be just the thing I need to get my shit together.


    -Jen
    yourstrulyjen.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!