Solution: Make ICE CREAM!
Banana ice cream that is. Not only is it sweet and delicious, it's healthy and light. Guess how many ingredients? Just one! Unless you want flavoring, it's just bananas! No longer do I feel guilty eating ice cream out of the container. Also because I only make enough for one or two servings, but I digress. I'm so excited to share my little recipe with you! Besides snocones, this has been my favorite frozen treat of the summer. My recipe might include a couple extra ingredients, but only for extra flavor. Feel free to add whatever you like and most of all, enjoy!
2 RIPE Bananas
1/4 Cup of Blueberries
1 Tsp of Cinnamon Sugar
1. Peel and slice bananas into 4 sections.
2. Leave bananas in freezer for 2 - 3 hours or until almost frozen.
3. Blend the bananas for 30 seconds.
4. Add blueberries and cinnamon sugar.
5. Blend for 1 minute.
6. Enjoy! If you like your ice cream frozen, place in freezer for an extra 30 minutes.
P.S. I know it's only three photos, but I finished my bowl before I remembered to take more. #sorrynotsorry