Friday, August 22, 2014

Flashback Friday


I know most people follow #ThrowbackThursday, but what about the rest of us who are always one day late? Especially when you're sick.  Don't know about you, but I usually go off on tangents - more than I usually do - when I'm sick.  This week has been full of interesting conversations to say the least, but I digress. Thank goodness for #FlashbackFriday, am I right?

In honor of #FlashbackFriday and last night - did I tell you what happened?  I went to a 90's Boy Band sing-a-long!  That's right. N*SYNC, the Backstreet Boys, and more!  Also, NKOTB - except they don't really count in my book. It makes me feel both old and young, but let's just go with the latter for now.  Anyways, it was fantastic.  It felt like I was at a real concert!  Brings me back to my first concert ever, when I saw the Backstreet Boys.  All I remember was Howie flying over us, the live version of "Larger than Life" because duh and my mom yelling at these crazy girls to stop stepping us.  Quite the experience, but the reason I'm a concert aficionado and #fangirl of almost everything today.  So, to celebrate the memories and a Happy Friday - I'm sharing my top five music videos of the 90's, Boy Bands only of course.  Look out for a surprise video at the bottom ;)
 
#1

 
#2


#3


#4


#5


 Surprise!
If you follow me on Twitter, you might have heard my rant about this song, but after 3 listens, I gave in.  Not only is TSwift crazy talented, she's smart! Happy Friday, fellow dreamers <3

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!