Friday, September 12, 2014

Friday Link Love

Happy Friday, lovelies. Guess who's a busy busy bee? Me. The good news, I've been promoted!! The bad news, nothing really, except that I've started typing double spaces after periods in work emails and find myself backspacing for the blog. #bloggerprobs. Anyways, it's Friday! Even though I've been MIA, I've been keeping up with my favorite blogs and finding super cool stuff to share with you. Some might be a few days old, but at least it's not two weeks old, like my last blog post. #oops

You don't know how long I've waited for this. I can finally finish the series, uninterrupted.

Thinking about planning a big trip for 2015. Wouldn't it be nice to travel here? Let's pretend I'm Lena and it's #SisterhoodOfTheTravelingPants.

My search for the perfect planner may finally come to an end. My sweet co-worker introduced me to this beauty of the world wide web.

I'm sort of obsessed with the 73 questions youtube videos, but this might be my favorite yet.

Because it's #FlashbackFriday and Boy Meets World never gets old. Skip to 14. Can someone pass me the tissue box?

Fan of rabbits? No - skip this one, If you're like me - keep on. How would you like to drown in cuteness, literally?

In case your tech background's getting boring, check out this week's picks from DesignLoveFest.

This HSM fan was so excited for Sharpay's wedding, and now I can't get over the bridesmaid dresses.

Disney Prince cartoons are soooo handsome and gentleman like, but there's no way I'd settle for this.

Saving the best for last, 23 reasons why my TV Boyfriend is the absolute best.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. My weekend plans include baseball, binge watching The Mindy Project, and sleep because duh. What are you doing this weekend? Any fall shopping yet? As much as I hate to see summer go, I can't deny my excitement for warm sweaters and hot chocolate. Luckily, I live in Texas - aka, summer till October. Have a fabulous weekend, fellow dreamers!

3 comments :

  1. lovely :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this list. I saw Ashlee Tisdale's wedding photos and also gushed over them, I 100% understand. I'm super pumped about Gilmore GIrls beign on Netflix soon - and that Disney Prince video was awesome. Oh, and can you send across the BMW link?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you loved it :) And oops, just added the BMW link!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!