Wednesday, October 15, 2014

October Wishlist

October Wishlist
1989 || Coat || Book || Purse || Heels || Sweater
I know this month is Halloween, but if yesterday's post didn't give any indication, I'm way more excited for TSwift's new album release! Shake it off was a great song and all, but Out of the Woods is even better - and sort of reminds me of her original sound, even if she's going pop. And how awesome is it that she's sharing a lyric from every song as a countdown to the album?!? I know, I'm obsessed. See how this went from a monthly wishlist intro to a #fangirl moment? #sorrynotsorry As it is, TSwift takes the spot of two wishlist items...

1989 : It's a given. 11 more days, y'all. 11 days!!!

Plaid Coat: Having a black peacoat is nice, except for when your dog sheds hair everywhere. I can't count the number of times I tried to remove my dog's hair last winter, but I do not want go through this again. Plaid(patterned) coats hide this much better, plus TSwift has one and it seems to go with everything, see here. So many colors, so many choices!

Not That Kind of Girl: This year has been a big eye opener when it comes to feminism and I love having role models of my generation to learn from.  She's honest and doesn't care what you or I think. If that's not inspiring, I don't know what is. Can't wait to read her stories!

Purse: So my favorite purse has a gigantic hole inside. Not visible to others, but it's driving me crazy. I thought I'd downsize, but just look at this beauty. All I see is the impossible possibility of an organized bag with pockets for my phone and keys. And those colors, just perfection. Thanks to the weekend sale, I used my Ruche gift card and ordered this bag at a steal.

Patent Heels: I love dressing up for work, which usually entails heels - at least 4 days a week. Sometimes I get into the habit of wearing the same shoes everyday and eventually I wear them out. After this summer's heels wore out, I needed something new and sturdy. Instead of investing, I bought some of Payless' new comfort plus shoes. I must say though, I'm impressed so far. For pointy shoes, these beauties are comfortable. Fingers crossed they last a while!

Mustard Sweater: My obsession with mustard colored pieces has yet to end. In continuous search of the perfect cable knit sweater, I may have finally found the best of both worlds wrapped into one beautiful piece. Mustard sweaters have swarmed the online shopping world recently, but everywhere it's SOLD OUT. Sometimes you just have to walk in store, cross your fingers, and hope that last sweater is your size. When you find it, it's just meant to be, right?

I promise I'll get back to Halloween later this week, but tell me, what's on your monthly wishlist?  Any TSwift fans excited for the daily lyric revelations? Has anyone finished Lena's book yet? For all you working girls, where's your favorite place to buy a staple pair of black heels - but at a reasonable price? Happy hump day, lovelies!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!