Thursday, October 30, 2014

We Never Go Out Of Style

Dress: Thrifted(Still in stores!) || Booties: Old Navy(Similar) || Purse: Old Navy(Similar) || Belt: Thrifted(Similar)
You'll have to excuse my unexpected TSwift 1989 hiatus. It's a routine, every time. Buy the cd, play the cd, read the cd booklet, and sing along. I love it! Sure, she went in a different direction, but how can you blame her? Each of us is changing in our own sort of way, am I right? This year alone has been full of new experiences, new friends, and new interests. Last year I was focused on trying new foods, building the "fall" wardrobe I never had, and getting back into reading.

After a quick trip to Uptown Cheapskate this weekend, I walked out with 2 new dresses and 1 new top - all of which were paisley. Paisley. I'm not sure when I decided paisley was cool again, but I'm totally feeling the fall colored patterns. Would last year's Melissa buy this dress? I'm not sure, but what I do know is fit and flare never goes out of style. ;)

3 comments :

  1. Adorable! I love the fall color pallet in this dress. And girl, it fits you like a glove! I clicked on the link, and it looks 10x better on you than the model, no lie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great dress! I've found it surprisingly difficult to dress for the fall when it's still warm outside. This one nails it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!