Monday, November 24, 2014

22 Thoughts about the AMA's

Because I'm admittedly not good at Twitter and watched the AMA's a few hours late, I'm sharing my thoughts half a day later.

1. Pitbull cleans up NICE.
2. TSwift has the most supportive friends.
3. Magic and Wyclef Jean should have danced a little longer.
4. Enrique is the perfect filter.
5. You think they'd raise the microphone a little higher after Iggy Azalea has to bend down.
6. Sam Smith might not be my cup of tea, but he sounds amazing live.
7. Iggy Azalea has yet to come out with a song I don't like.
8. Lorde's performance makes me wish I saw Mockingjay this weekend.
9. Boy Bands will kick @$$ forever.
10. Pitbull and Neyo make the perfect team.
11. Selena Gomez, what a performance.
12. Why couldn't we see TSwift's face during the 1D performance?
13. I need a microphone like Nicki's.
14. As a proud swiftie, #CongratsTaylor.
15. Josh Duhamel is a sweetie.
16. Way to go Garth. Greensboro stadium was packed!
17. Mary J. Blige still has it going on.
18. Shark Tank people? They pick the most interesting people to present awards.
19. Why can't Pentatonix sing a song?
20. Every time Bang Bang is performed, it's flawless.
21. One Direction is great, but Artist of the Year - really?
22. Booty booty booty booty rocking everywhere.

Looking forward to next year, when TSwift is nominated again ;)

1 comment :

  1. I feel like I should go back and watch it... you're making it sound pretty fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!