Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New Hair

Remember when I chopped off my hair? Well, 10 months later and I'm officially at the awkward length. It might have started a couple weeks ago, but it's starting to drive me a little crazy. I like it down my back long or above the shoulders short. As much as I love being able to finally throw my hair in a bun, I'm itching for a new hairstyle. What that is, I can't quite decide. Side swept bangs, framed layers, angled cut, all one layer? There are pros and cons to each, but as long as I can run without hair in my face, it's all good. For now, I've got my eye on these styles.

side swept bangs
angled lob 
choppy cut with side swept bangs
light and whispy bangs
angled lob
more side swept bangs
Side swept bangs or angled lob? Can't I have both? You know what would be just perfect, if my hair grew 5 inches overnight. Yes, I could deal with long hair again. The silly decisions when it comes to hair, am I right? How do you decide which haircut to go with? Any tips for growing out the awkward length? Fingers crossed I make a decision sooner than later. Oh, the struggles of indecisiveness.

2 comments :

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!