Friday, November 21, 2014

When does Hibernation start?

Just when I thought I mastered the art of waking up early to run, temperatures dropped. At first it was chilly, then I could see my breath, and a couple days later I was too cold to even get out of bed. I know running in 100 degrees isn't fun, but running in 30 degrees is even worse. Luckily it warmed up yesterday. The bad news is it's pouring outside, and will continue for most of the weekend. Guess it's another weekend of hibernating, right? Here's some fun links to get you through the weekend:

For a gal who doesn't wear makeup, I appreciate this video so much.

As if Mindy Kaling isn't awesome enough, enjoy some important life quotes for any situation.

I know the trailer for Cinderella is cute and all, but Blake Lively is making a comeback and this trailer gave me goosebumps!

When Harry Met Sally, Mindy Kaling, and BJ Novak are a few of my favorite things. So how did I never hear about this? I want more!

So this dress might be out of my budget, but that's what these are for right? After all, Holiday parities come once a year.

Not saying I have the perfect resting face, but this is almost too accurate. Especially 1, 3, 7, 12, 14, 18, 20, 22...

I have absolutely zero plans for my wedding someday, but this bouquet is just gorgeous.

This video only made me fall more in love with Michael BublĂ©. Happy Holidays, darlings.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!