Monday, December 29, 2014

What Day Is It?

Remember when I wrote about what to wear to your holiday party? Either do I. This month has been filled with lots of socializing, laughter, and Christmas traditions. While it's been a great way to end the year, I definitely missed taking the time to sit down and write a post. Although I drafted a bunch couple of posts, I never got around to finishing them. So instead of deleting time well spent, I thought I'd share a recap of December as a whole. If you follow me on Instagram, you might recognize some of the pictures - but read along for the details!
I found this daily calendar for the 24 hour women and couldn't help but take a picture.

We had a white elephant at work and I was lucky enough to get this cozy little mug.

That mansion though. Holiday work party was amazing!

Have I ever mentioned Houndstooth or TacoDeli tacos? Trust me when I say they're heavenly. Fridays are quickly becoming breakfast taco Fridays.

After the first week, I had my first cold of the season. I slept a bunch, watched a ton of Gilmore Girls, and ate way more cuties than I can remember.

The following weekend, we made it to the living nativity show for our annual Christmas traditions!

We even made it to new Christmas events and heard the Austin Banjo Club play some holiday favorites!

To celebrate the 75th Anniversary of Gone with the Wind, my dad and I were lucky enough to attend the Paramount Theatre's showing!

This month's book features The Man Repeller herself! Excellent writing and sooooo funny.

Fulfilled a lifelong dream and took a pop pilates class with my fitness role model and popular youtuber, Cassey Ho! Also, we took a funny picture, so naturally we're besties now.

Made it to Zilker Park's annual Trail of Lights and got to wear santa's hat for the photo booth.

Painted probably my worst painting yet, but hung out with my marketing bestie at Pinot's Palette.

Guess who got a pretty white desk for Christmas? Now guess who's writing at her desk?? LOVE it.

Because I'm terrible and waited 10 months, I thought I should end the year with the haircut I kept telling myself I would get. Meet my new angled lob and subtle touch of side swept bangs!

Hope everyone had a lovely December, Christmas, and if I disappear again - Happy New Years lovelies!

1 comment :

  1. Can't wait to see the new hair!! Also, lovin' the new look. So clean! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!