Monday, January 5, 2015

Cheers to 2015!

This year, I've decided not to make resolutions, but to say "yes" to trying out new things. Being picky has its challenges, especially when the situation involves spicy food, but little changes don't hurt. It's not all about food either though. I found myself saying "yes" last year and have become more open about life in general. I want to continue challenging myself to say "yes" to something new during the year. There's no rules and no criteria, just a year to explore a little more about myself and the world.

Any challenges, goals, or resolutions for the new year? Might be a little late, but wishing you fellow dreamers a bright year filled with happiness, laughter, and new adventures!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!