Tuesday, January 6, 2015

working girl: calendar print-outs

Almost a year ago, I started the job I have now*. Can't believe how quickly time has passed! I remember putting up my first decorations and feeling excited about creating a space that was "mine". While pretty prints helped to spruce up my space, a calendar was still essential. I searched around online and came upon the most beautiful calendar print-outs by Shhh My Darling**.
   
Last month's beauty
Each month I waited patiently(and sometimes tweeted) for a new calendar print to add to my work space. Every print was simple, colorful, chic, and still so relevant to the time of year. Sadly, with 2014 having ended, so have the calendar prints. In better news, the site is doing so well that they have expanded their shop and now offer a beautiful variety of stationery, notepaper, posters, and more!

When I returned to work yesterday, I realized it was time to start the search for a new monthly calendar print-out. Check out what I found below:


 



Even after writing this post, I'm still stuck between option 1, 3, and 6. Might have to roll the dice on this one. What do you think? Which one will you choose? Help me pick out a new calendar for 2015!

*Although it's barely a year, I've decided to start a new series titled "working girl". What that entails, I'm not quite sure - but follow along for more!
**This is not a sponsored post, I'm just a HUGE fan of their work.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!