Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Yes to GREECE!

via
Last week was a whirlwind. A couple things turned into a bunch of things and before I knew it, it was past my bedtime! A couple of these things included some "vacation planning". In case you don't follow me on Instagram(yet!), I'm going to Greece this summer! GREECE!!! Still hasn't hit me yet. I'm assuming once I board the plane, it will all set in - but who knows? All I do know is, I'm going to walk the beautiful blue waters of Greece this summer.

I spoke a little bit about Wanderlust before, but after months of saving and some inspiration - I decided it was time. I'm young, single, and deserve to discover the world. Thanks to the Sisterhood of the Traveling PantsGreece has been at the top of my bucket list for years, so why not? I want to see the Acropolis, taste the food, meet the lively people, and most of all, experience the culture.

It's been three years since I left to visit Spain and gosh do I miss it. Have I ever mentioned I could just live there? Because I could. Might need to brush up on my Spanish, but I digress. Traveling is such a unique opportunity and I encourage everyone to do it. Whether it's a small town a couple hours away, another State or Continent, say Yes! Do some research, create a travel fund, and soon enough you'll be following your own dream to somewhere new.

4 comments :

  1. How fun! I have never been to Greece, but it sure is on my bucket list :) I hope you love every second of it!


    I decided, when I turned 30 last year, that I would quit putting off seeing the world. My wanderlust has gotten so much worse since I was last overseas in Spain for a semester abroad, so I bit the bullet and booked my solo trip to Canada last fall. It was scary/thrilling, but I absolutely loved it! Planning on Peru this fall--so ecstatic about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! Greece is absolutely on my to do list - I've read too much mythology and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants to let it pass by. Can't wait to hear about the adventure - and see the pictures once it happens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you for making this goal! Can't wait to chat about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take me with you?!? Greece is at the top of my list also! I went to Spain in 2008, and fell in love. No, not with someone, but with the culture! One of my favorite parts of vistiting Spain was that you eat a big, late lunch, and then everyone naps after! It was the best. I'd also live there in a heartbeat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!