Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Texas Style Council CAMP

YOUR BLOG NAME
Just four more days till Daylight Savings, you guys! As much as I loved waking up early to run(not!), I sure do miss running in the sunset. Now if only the weather would cooperate. I thought I lived in Austin, not Seattle or NYC! Still, even with this crazy weather, last month was another whirlwind. Camping, dancing, new friends, birthdays, etc. It might have been busy, but fun nonetheless.

When I look at my planner, the next three weekends will be a roller coaster. Most importantly, the final Texas Style Council(TXSC) conference! After attending my first conference in 2013, my blog took off with weekly posts and what felt like endless inspiration. Eventually things slowed down and so did the blog posts. As much as I loved reading fellow blogs, I couldn't get myself to write as often as I used to. Like life, this blog has had its ups and downs, but I'm hoping to start fresh after the 2015 TXSC CAMP!

CAMP will take away the glitz and glamour, and focus on the foundation of blogging! For me it's a creative outlet. When I look back at my first post, I remember why I started this blog. It started out as a challenge and along the way I've met new friends and come across incredible opportunities. I'm excited for a weekend of connecting with new blogger friends, recharging, and finding inspiration in the outdoors(Speaking of the outdoors, I have some big news to share soon!). If you're attending TXSC CAMP this year, let me know! I'm signed up to volunteer this year, but I can't wait to roast marshmallows round the campfire with y'all!

1 comment :

  1. I'm so excited to CAMP!!! It's gonna be a blast :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading, you've really made my day!